Your use of our Website and Services and any dispute over privacy, is subject to this Policy and any of our applicable Terms and Service for use of our Services. Our Terms of Service for our Services are incorporated by reference into this Policy. By visiting hostrost.ru you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this Policy. Regardless of the applicable law set forth in the HostRost Terms of Service for use of our Services, however, please note that any disputes arising under this Policy will be interpreted in accordance with the Governing Law provision set forth below.
EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA (“EEA”) CUSTOMERS ONLY: Please note that the whole of this Policy applies to you together with additional provisions which are specific to EEA customers.
PERSONAL DATA CONTROLLER
The controller of your personal data is governed by HostRost.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
- We collect information from you when you register on our site to use our services.
- We will only email you to let you know about important updates and/or changes.
- When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, and other relevant details about your business.
Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser for record-keeping purposes. Some cookies allow us to make it easier for you to navigate our Website and Services, while others are used to enable a faster log-in process or to allow us to track your activities at our Website and Service.
Log files. As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically. This information may include Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, the files viewed on our site (e.g., HTML pages, graphics, etc.), operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data to analyze trends in the aggregate and administer the site.
WHAT DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION FOR?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience – Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs. (Article 6 (1) b of the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (“GDPR”).
- To improve our application – We continually strive to improve our application offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you (our so-called “legitimate interests” pursuant to (Article 6 (1) f of the GDPR).
- To improve customer service – Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs (Article 6 (1) b of the GDPR).
- To process transactions – Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested. (our so-called “legitimate interests” pursuant to Article 6 (1) f of the GDPR).
- To send periodic emails – The email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. (based on the so-called “legitimate interests” pursuant to Article 6 (1) f of the GDPR).
DO YOU HAVE TO GIVE US YOUR INFORMATION?
In most cases, providing your personal data to us is optional, however, if you do not provide it, you will not be able to use our Services. For example, we need details such as your name and email to create and maintain an account for you. In other cases, you have a choice over whether we collect your personal data, for example, you can turn off cookies on your browser and we will not place any cookies on your device or computer (although in this case you may not be able to use all parts of our website).
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
- We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
- After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
DO WE DISCLOSE ANY INFORMATION TO OUTSIDE PARTIES?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
TRANSFERRING DATA OUTSIDE THE EEA
We may transfer your personal data outside the European Economic Area, i.e., to the territory of the United States of America, for which the European Commission has adopted an adequacy decision (Privacy Shield), in order to protect the storage and processing of data using IT services, as well as operate the Site and provide the Services. The EU-U.S. Privacy Shield framework is a “partial” adequacy decision (concerning only the companies committing to or abiding by the binding Privacy Shield principles). In such cases your personal data will be transferred to the territory of the USA in accordance with applicable laws and with appropriate safeguards in place only to PrivacyShield certified vendors or by using standard contractual clauses adopted by the European Commission, or based on other applicable trans-border data transfer mechanisms.
If you are located in the EEA, you may contact us if you require a copy of the safeguards that we have put in place to protect your data if it is transferred outside of the EEA, and your privacy rights in these circumstances. You may also learn more about the Privacy Shield Program by visiting https://www.privacyshield.gov/Program-Overview and about the European Commission’s decision on standard contractual clauses for the transfer of personal data to processors established in third countries by visiting https://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/?uri=celex%3A32010D0087.
HostRost retains your information as required by applicable laws or regulations and/or in accordance with HostRost’s internal policies and procedures for purposes of prevention of fraudulent activity, product improving and security. HostRost will periodically review the necessity of retention of your data.
EEA CUSTOMERS RIGHTS
HostRost will respect your legal rights to your data as listed below:
- the right to access your personal data,
- the right to rectify or erase your personal data (“right to be forgotten”),
- the right to restrict the processing of your personal data,
- the right to object to the processing of your personal data (to the extent to which it is processed because it is necessary for our legitimate interests),
- the right to withdraw your consent to processing of your personal data (although the withdrawal of consent does not affect the compliance of the processing that was made on its basis before the withdrawal of consent), the right to data portability.
You can manage and control your privacy rights by contacting us at email@example.com.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if at any time you consider that the processing of your personal data infringes the GDPR.
CALIFORNIA ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT COMPLIANCE
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT COMPLIANCE
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older
TERMS OF SERVICE AND REFUND POLICY